We Solve Problems
Temporary. Permanent. Contractor. Whatever the role, whatever your recruitment problem, we’ll find the solution.
Meet Our Leadership Team
Experience solves problems. And with a combined total of over 40 years’ know-how in our management team alone, we’re confident we’ll crack your recruitment challenges. .
Whatever the market conditions, our award-winning recruitment agency has been there before. Our reputation as a technology recruitment specialist means we attract and partner with the best candidates and businesses. And we use creative solutions and leverage relationships to fulfill even the most difficult searches.
Key Accounts Manager
Contracts Service Delivery Manager
Technical recruitment is never dull and neither are we! It’s our light-hearted, professional and focussed approach that makes us easy to work with. And because we love to see people and organisations succeed we:
- host regular thought-leadership meetups to help our local IT communities thrive
- set up the Stepping Up programme to support women in tech
- sponsor events like Dublin Tech Month to bring world-leading digital and tech speakers to Ireland
But it’s not all work as we regularly raise money for charities by:
- having flipping good fun with our annual pancake cook-up
- holding dress-down Fridays followed by 4 o’clock cocktails
- inviting local businesses to join us for events like our annual bake-off
Great tech recruitment goes beyond filling roles. It’s about being honest. Doing the right thing. And building long-term relationships that look after everyone’s best interests.
Working for Harvey Nash Ireland means demonstrating all these things and more. In return, you’ll enjoy:
- a good work-life balance
- career development opportunities
- competitive pay and performance-based commission
- a fun environment with plenty of exciting incentives
You won’t be micromanaged or held to account over strict KPIs, but you will be responsible for delivering. And with good opportunities for career development, your future is in your hands.