We Solve Problems
Permanent. Contractor. Whatever the role, we’ll find the solution. Harvey Nash has been a leading fixture in tech and leadership recruitment, with many of Dublin's leading tech firms leveraging our help. With a combined total of over 40 years’ know-how in our management team alone, we’re confident we’ll crack your recruitment challenges.
Whatever the market conditions, our award-winning recruitment agency has been there before. Our reputation as a technology recruitment specialist means we attract and partner with the best candidates and businesses. And we use creative solutions and leverage relationships to fulfil even the most difficult searches.
Harvey Nash is part of Nash Squared
Meet Our Leadership Team
Our Areas of Expertise
Technology’s not vanilla and neither is our technology recruitment service. As IT recruitment experts, we know that success means finding experienced people to fit your role, your culture and your tech stack. Both now and in the future.
We recruit across the full software development life cycle from entry-level positions to highly specialist roles - both temporary and permanent - for these roles and more:
- On premise and cloud infrastructure
- Development and software engineering
- Front end and design
- Database development
- Analytics and business intelligence
- Data science and RPA
With a pool of high quality candidates to choose from, you’ll be ahead of the crowd.
“Dublin Tech Summit wanted a partner that knew the market and could really add value to our programme. We partnered with Harvey Nash as they are technology specialists who could do this and more.” William Brightling, CEO, Dublin Tech Summit"
Your business succeeds or fails on the quality of your leadership team. And projects can only be planned, lead and controlled with quality people in your project management and business analysis teams.
With over 20 years professional recruitment experience, we draw on a large bench of contractors and people we’ve worked with previously. Which means we know exactly who to recommend to fill these important roles.
Whether you need a permanent hire or a temporary contract, you’ll be presented with high calibre candidates who are as good with people as they are tech. Delivering the best outcomes for your business or project.
Our business is built on decades of executive search. By assessing who people are as well as what they can do, we only present premier candidates who are perfect for your business.
With local and global networks as deep as they are broad, no-one’s as well placed to access new talent pools. When national talent’s light we leverage our international brand to fill CIO/CTO/CDO/CPO positions in Ireland.
Which is why you can be sure we’ll always deliver on every executive recruitment search in Ireland.
Reclaim your time with recruitment process outsourcing.
Partner with our recruitment managed services team and you’ll find that even the most complex talent challenges have a solution:
1. Managed Service Provider - Flexible outsourced solutions to attract skilled talent and manage your permanent and temporary workforces.
2. Workforce and Payroll Solutions - Respond to spikes in demand. Navigate restrictive hiring scenarios. Simplify complex recruitment processes. All made possible through our innovative and intelligent recruitment process outsourcing.
3. Consultancy and Advice - Understand and overcome recruitment complexities with specialist guidance from recruitment, HR and compliance specialists.
From end to end, your recruitment problems sorted.
Recruiters Who Care
Technical recruitment is never dull and neither are we! It’s our light-hearted, professional and focussed approach that makes us easy to work with. And because we love to see people and organisations succeed we:
- host regular thought-leadership meet ups & ministry of testing events to help our local IT communities thrive
- set up the Stepping Up programme to support women in tech
- sponsor events like Dublin Tech Month to bring world-leading digital and tech speakers to Ireland
In 2018, we identified the need to give back and support young people in the community and achieve this through fundraising and volunteering.
- partnered with Childhood Cancer Foundation of Ireland to coordinate our fundraising efforts through office activities such coffee mornings and table quizzes
- began a Company Partnership with Junior Achievement Ireland in 2018, and since then a number of people from our office have volunteered to teach a multi-week educational program in local schools in areas of STEM and entrepreneurship
- host classes of 5th class students to share the importance of resources in business and the importance of STEM skills.