Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Role: Senior Product Manager
Duration: 3 months initially with opportunity of extension / permanency
Location: Dublin City Centre
Our client, a global financial services business are seeking to hire a number of Product Managers as part of an exclusive global Finance Transformation project. This role will support the PMO office, responsible for the coordination of work across key pillars of the transformation program including Culture, Risk & Controls, Technology, Architecture, Data and Communications.
The successful individuals will work to standardise, transform and automate processes through transformation initiatives, working alongside Global Process Owners.
- Transform processes in scope using solutions and methods from best-in-class process flows, KPIs as appropriate to measure performance and achieve target state
- Identify potential strategic initiatives and business transformational opportunities, analyze them to determine financial and strategic impact
- Develop tools and solutions for process redesign and improvements, document process maps for target state, and support workstreams and GPOs in implementation of high quality processes that can be appropriately standardized and prioritized across geos and businesses; enhance controls in designed processes
- Collaborate with other process engineers and relevant functions to assess improvement, digital and automation solutions
- Communicate key lessons learned and best practices from across divisional process automation projects; collaborate with other process engineers to promote an environment conducive to information exchange
- Train operation teams to successfully execute the transformed process
Skills & Experience:
- Agile experience highly preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Process Engineering, business transformation and process simplification in one or more of the designated specializations mentioned above with proven success in project execution.
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate and coach others to carry out their work
- Experience within the Financial Services or another regulated industry is preferred.
- Excellent communications skills both written and orally
- Strong project management and people management skills, with ability to push project timelines and guide teams along the way.