Harvey Nash are working with a new age digital challenger bank to recruit for a Release Engineer to join a growing team here in Dublin’s City Centre, where you will aid the deployment, coordination of releases and help to resolve and troubleshoot deployments issues.
Some of the key responsibilities are to:
- Day to day Administration of Deployment requests
- Root cause analysis of any deployment issues
- Deep dive analysis of any issues reported on environment and fix where possible
- Coordinating for monthly & weekly releases
- Support T24 - COB and environment issues
- Automation administration and scripting knowledge
- Monitoring and stabilizing the environments
- Ensure all the issues & failed deployments are recorded and directed accordingly
- Participates in Release and automation analysis for possible consequences and implementation.
Ideally you will have a combination of the below technical skills:
- Experience with UNIX / Linux- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (Server 6.6 and above)
- Strong scripting skills (Shell Scripting, python, bash, Pl/SQL script etc.) for automation
- Experience within the Financial sector working with T24 – core update pack deployment, module installation & upgrade process, troubleshooting etc. or similar would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience with Temenos, TAFJ Service pack or similar products to provide platform (TAFJ) knowledge support would be a bonus but not essential.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, you will gain the chance to work with an in-demand banking application whilst developing your skills in release management and automation.
If you are interested in this role or want to learn more, you can contact Aaron for a confidential chat at 01 674 1415 or apply directly.