Job title: Operations Associate
Location: Dublin – City west
Duration: 12 months initially
Hybrid model – 5 days/month in the office
Fantastic opportunity to join one of our clients, an established and fast-growing Fintech firm in Ireland.
As an Operations Associate, you will be part of the Global Accounts Payable team of our client. You will assume a pivotal role in efficiently allocating payments to customer accounts, contributing significantly to the financial operations of the company. Your responsibilities will encompass the precise processing of payroll, human resources, benefits, and compensation transactions while collaborating closely with various departments to ensure accuracy and resolve any discrepancies. Your keen attention to detail and analytical skills will be essential in identifying opportunities for process enhancement within the organization.
- Accurately allocate payments to customer accounts, ensuring timeliness and precision in processing.
- Collaborate with other departments to efficiently process transactions and resolve any potential errors or discrepancies.
- Identify opportunities to optimize departmental processes and recommend improvements to enhance overall efficiency.
- Handle a wide range of transactions, including pay adjustments, retroactive pay, short-term disability, severance, reversals, transportation subsidies, sign-on bonuses, garnishments, employee overpayment reimbursements, auto allowances, commissions, as well as off-cycle and manual checks with taxes and deductions.
- Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships across the organization, interacting professionally with clients, peers, and management, while exemplifying appropriate behaviour and fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Propose and champion continuous improvements in workflow efficiency to drive operational excellence.
**Qualifications and Experience:**
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in a primary skill area related to financial operations or similar functions.
- Previous experience with financial services clients is preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in accuracy and attention to detail in financial transactions.
- Proficiency in analyzing data and identifying discrepancies or anomalies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration.
- Ability to model professionalism and appropriate behavior across various levels of the organization.
- Aptitude for process improvement and a proactive attitude towards identifying optimization opportunities.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and priorities efficiently.
- Knowledge of payroll, compensation, and benefits processes is a plus.