The Software Engineer (.Net) is responsible for building, enhancing and maintaining products and/or systems to enable business plans and long term objectives using the identified architecture.
They will assume ownership in the design, develop and delivery of high quality products and/or systems and services that exceed customers’ or business partners’ expectations and will proactively share their own knowledge for specific technical solutions and business processes in their area of responsibility. The main priority will be on delivering projects which are generally focused on delivering new features and service improvements to our products. You’ll be joining a team of developers, designers, testers and analysts who build innovative cloud products and services, combined with handling lots of data.
- Be an active voice on the team providing ideas for feature and architecture develop-ment.
- Investigate and estimate tasks.
- Write testable code that will be continuously integrated and deployed.
- Coach and provide feedback to fellow developers.
- Improve how we do things as a team.
- Help release software to thousands of users. Requirements
- Mid-Senior professional experience in C# .NET.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Common understanding of modern JS libraries and frameworks.
- Professional Proficiency in English.