Job title:Functional Analyst
Job type: Permanent
Job location: Dublin South
Would you like to be part of a new software engineering operation here in Dublin for one of the fastest growing companies in the world for the past two decades… then this is the right company for you.
As we plan to help them grow their Ireland operations to 150 people within the next two years. Exciting time to join giving the opportunities to grow and build the organisation with a start-up spirit, implement world class software solutions and the strongest IT foundation possible, made in Ireland.
You will be part of a high performance team and will get the opportunity to work with some of the most transformational software projects that make a real difference.
What you’ll be doing:
* Turn user requirements into user stories and concise specifications
* Use BDD and ATDD techniques to minimise the differences between what is asked by the Business Analysts and what the Developers understand
* Validate and qualify the new systems and functionalities
* Communicate and coordinate between the business and development teams
* Work with Business Analysts to write functional specifications
* Write the documentation on the usage possibilities of the new systems and functionalities
* Train users and key users on systems
What you’ll need:
* Degree in Business or an Engineering Discipline
* Agile experience is a necessity
* Strong experience as a Business Analyst
* Good understanding of IT systems
* Experience working as the mediatory point between the business and technical arms of a company
* Ability to write technical documentation without support of developers
If you’re interested, please apply directly or call Harvina for a confidential chat.