CTO - Fintech
CTO - Fintech
Role: CTO – Fintech
Harvey Nash have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CIO to join the team at one of our key customers.
They are a rapidly scaling Fintech Company with ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond. Headquartered in Dublin, they have offices in Cork and the UK and focus on growing value for customers by delivering an expanding range of products and services, supported by best in industry digital technologies.
As CTO, you will lead the technical team and all the technical aspects of building and maintaining the company’s systems and applications, which will allow them to offer new products, acquire new customers, and create partnerships with other financial providers.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be part of the executive team and have a highly visible role within the organisation as it continues to grow and will own the key parts of the technology strategy going forward.
Your duties/responsibilities will be:
- Developing technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with plans to scale
- Ensuring technologies are fit for purpose and used effectively
- Discovering and implementing new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Shaping, building and leading the development of the Digital team
- Setting the standards for Information Security and Data Handling
- Owning the incident management process
- Building and maintaining relationships with 3rd parties
- Owning the change management process
- Responsibility for the disaster recovery plan
- Communicating the technology strategy to the wider business
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CTO with experience in scaling organisations to join a fast paced, vibrant company with ambitious plans to grow and transform their organisation digitally.
A full job specification is available on request. Please reach out to Fiona Devine to discuss in confidence.