Duration 12 months
Exciting opportunity to join one of our amazing clients , a Global Leader in the Banking Industry!
The Account Mgmt Specialist is a seasoned professional role.
Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and workflow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where the development of an approach/taking of action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information.
Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits.
Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization.
Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Interface with a portfolio of Clients to develop an understanding of their operating procedures, organization structures and needs in identifying and supporting the delivery our client Products
- Work closely in partnership with Sales and Coverage partners, focusing on revenue expansion and revenue realization through cross-sell opportunities
- Responsible for driving deals through Implementation ensuring ramp-up of revenue from deals implemented and monitoring revenues to ensure retention of existing revenue, managing and report attrition across client portfolio
Be the client advocate in managing the Client network, +100 countries to ensure client satisfaction:
- Identify and coordinate new cross-sell opportunities within own portfolio
- Drive revenue realization on deals implemented in partnership with the Sales Team and Implementations
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge
- Track all deals pending Implementation with Client Delivery and Operations partners
- Work in partnership with Global / Regional Solution Sales Specialists in the preparation and delivery, where applicable of Relationship Reviews
- Review, screen and co-ordinate timely responses to all clients enquiries either personally or through redirecting to CEM, Service, ops or appropriate Product Specialists
- Build an effective network working closely with overseas bank branches to be a client advocate
- Co-ordinate and oversee the updating of customer account and/or product structures
- Ensure requirements are met for new business opportunities and work in partnership with Operations and Implementations to ensure deals are implemented and support provided to the client where necessary to drive revenue realization
- Assist with client communication of product migrations, regulatory changes and market updates for portfolio
- Coordinate and work closely with Sales Specialists for client Relationship Reviews and call briefing memos
- Responsible for monthly revenue analysis ensuring MIS systems accurately reflect account profitability
- Prepare summaries and forecasts communicating findings.
- Provide support where necessary for the coordination of RFP
- Ensure AML enquiries are handled promptly and thoughtfully ensuring adherence to client policies.
- Work with Global partners to ensure references are provided (e.g. credit references).
- Drive the Service Quality Process at the client level
- Provide client feedback on product, process and service needs.
- Take ownership, lead and track specific customer issues/problems including pricing and billing issues and work with the customer and internal departments until issues are resolved.
- Build a culture of responsible finance, good governance and supervision, expense discipline and ethics
- Appropriately assess the risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.