Business Data Analyst
Job Title: Reference Data Management Communications
Duration: 12 Months -
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fantastic opportunity to join on our clients – a global leader in the banking space in Dublin.
This role will partner closely with the core reference data strategy team and stakeholders across the enterprise to define and deliver communications related to the strategic reference data portfolio, initiatives and strategy across Lines of Business. The scope will primarily include Enterprise Customer, Product Master, and Business Entity Master, but will also ensure appropriate levels of communications and capabilities across all reference data domains.
Master Data Management (MDM) is the core process used to manage, centralize, organize, categorize, synchronize and enrich master data according to business rules. Master data will enable our client to organize data in how it is stored, processed, and used across the organization. They enable governance of data as a business asset independent of applications, processes, and the organization with data owners being accountable for data quality. They also establish accountability for data, enable assignment of clear roles and responsibilities, and drive consistency and standards across the enterprise.
- Create and manage communications for the federated enterprise investment portfolio for the strategic reference data Transformation program across Tech, Ops and Lines-of-Business
- Communications of the business case progress for the transformation strategy
- Responsible for materials and logistics for enterprise reference data governance venues including steercos, working groups and workshops
- Accountable for driving team and leadership meetings and offsite agendas
- Close Partnership with other Transformation programs to ensure alignment on messaging and materials including training materials
- Accountable for status communications on reference data deliverables arising from Data Integration prioritized use cases
- Accountable for the design and management of the Reference Data Strategy online information including Teams, Sharepoint, Confluence
- Develop and build strong working partnerships and strategic relationships with key partners across businesses and technology to align implementation and operational communications
- Manage and oversee content and distribution of newsletters as necessary.
- Knowledgeable in Data Governance and familiar with Master Data Management
- 6+ years of relevant experience preferably in Financial Services, with a minimum of 4 years of experience in designing and delivering data-oriented online and presentation materials including metrics and Project/Portfolio updates in crisp, intuitive visual style
- Excellent relationship management, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to accurately determine the length and difficulty of tasks and projects
- Strong organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to partner and set direction for communications
- Strong ability to structure online presence for ease of access and management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to bring visual clarity to challenging data and to help others engage in and embrace a solution
- Able to leverage strong business acumen to effectively interact with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to respond to changes in priorities
- Strong executive presence; confident in presenting a balanced view to key stakeholders and senior management
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.