AWS Security Architect
AWS Security Architect
Harvey Nash are working with a technology first financial services company to recruit for an AWS Security Architect, to join a new and growing cloud security team here in Dublin.
As part of the security architecture and engineering team, you will be the primary security contact for all AWS engagement - aiding and ensuring any implementations, new design solutions and builds are secure and compliant with the company’s requirements.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Delivering in collaboration with the product team and Cloud Operation team robust and innovative security architecture for AWS based workload deployments.
- Designing security in from the start and supporting the companies cloud first strategy. * Creating, reviewing and enforcing security design patterns to support desired architecture.
- An AWS evangelist, passionate about driving innovation of security and IAAS environment.
- Responsible for defining how the company will utilise AWS in a secure and compliant manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that all AWS security designs, blueprints and artefacts are maintained and adhere to good practice.
- Acting as a point of contact for AWS Security Architecture for other Technology teams within the organisation.
- Responsible for identifying and recommending AWS component design changes to achieve compliance with security policies and the enterprise security architecture blueprints and roadmaps.
Ideally you will have a combination of the below technical skills:
- Recent and practical experience of designing security within Amazon AWS cloud services and/or other Cloud providers.
- Experience of application security within CI/CD pipeline and associated assurance tooling.
- Detailed in-depth application security architecture skills.
- Understanding of off-cloud technologies; storage, server, network, middleware etc and how they may interact in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Familiarity with NIST 800-53, Cloud Security Alliance and ISO27001 control frameworks.
- Working understanding of GDPR, FCA regulations, Privacy regulations and practices.
- Experience of platform and application layer encryption concepts and practices.
- Ability to consume and define integration technology and patterns.
- Scrum/Kanban experience would be a bonus but not essential.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you will be working in a highly visible, cloud focused security role for a leading financial institution.
If you are interested in this role or want to learn more, you can contact Aaron for a confidential chat at 01 674 1415 or apply directly.